Marketing is about more than selling; it's about building and maintaining a relationship with your customer.
If you are only using Facebook to market your business then you are missing a HUGE piece of your audience AND your profits.
1) Let me add an automated email marketing system to your small business. Have email addresses already? Then we can get started right away with a simple monthly, semi-monthly, or weekly communication program designed to keep you and your business top of mind. Don't have a mailing list? I can help you get started on one.
2) Facebook ads/stories/boosted posts are a terrific and economical way to stay in touch with your current customers AND reach new ones. Targeting can be done to the street level.
3) Website updates, landing pages, blogs, videos, and more.
4) Communication/Marketing Plan development - your business needs a well-thought-out plan for the journey you want your customers to experience.
Want to learn more?
Grant writing services for a one-time grant or ongoing contracts for 3-months or more. 30 years experience
Specializing in all-volunteer and small/mid-size nonprofits. Services include communication/marketing calendar, year-round donor cultivation plans, "Making the Ask" training for staff and volunteers, development of funding policies and by-laws, capital campaign planning, and major gift cultivation.
In addition to being a dog trainer, I have been a development professional for 30 years with extensive experience in donor cultivation, major gifts, foundation/corporate relations, grant writing, and volunteer training.
I have worked in the areas of general community campaigns, after-school programs, health and fitness, mental health, international relief, animal welfare, youth homelessness and diversity, and inclusiveness.
Specializing in small and/or volunteer-driven non-profits I currently offer grant writing services (corporate, foundation, and governmental), capital campaign consulting, event planning/consultation, board development, and staff training in gift solicitation techniques.
My professional experience includes Berkshire United Way, Catholic Relief Services, American Red Cross, Northern Berkshire United Way, Covenant House PA, Hopeworks 'N Camden, South Brunswick Family YMCA, ReVisions, Allies In Caring, and Yerwood Center.
Please contact me today and let's chat about how I can help you!
Copyright © 2019 Flying High Agility & Dog Training - All Rights Reserved.
- black/white photos by www.devonjohn.com
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder